Mr Kite Designs
Sea Green Linen and Parrots Lampshade
This beautiful bright green linen has soft blue tones teamed with a vibrant pattern of parrots and jungle foliage on the interior. The bright and colourful tropical birds and butterflies pop against the green background. It has a warm, textured glow when lit allowing the illustrations to gently shine through.
Our Linen collection is made with 100% Irish Linen, a fabric that is tied to the history of Ireland. This linen is woven by Emblem Weavers, Wexford in a selection of rich, naturally inspired colours.
Available in 3 sizes, please see our size guide below for more information on which size is best for your room. The size pictured here is a 30cm diameter.
- All shades can be made for ceiling pendants or table/floor lamps, please ensure you choose the correct orientation when ordering.
- Mr Kite lampshades are made to order in Cork, Ireland.
- All lampshades are made using a a high quality flame retardant PVC.
- Each lampshade is made with an adaptor for UK fittings (29mm) which can be removed to fit a standard European ring-fitting (40mm) if required.
- Due to the nature of the pattern repeat on this fabric, the pattern size and placement on each shade may look slightly different to the photos listed.
- Recommended bulb: LED low energy bulb
Our Lampshades come in 3 different sizes. We know that it can be difficult to decide which size is best for your home so please have a look through this guide to help you make your choice.