Mr Kite Designs
Cornflower Linen and Laurel Leaves Lampshade
This gentle blue tone is evocative of cornflowers and is teamed with our Laurel Leaves fabric. This simple but striking illustration of black leaves against a natural background is a fresh addition to this linen shade. It has a warm, textured glow when lit allowing the leaves to gently shine through. This shade will bring calm and comfort to any room.
Our Linen collection is made with 100% Irish Linen, a fabric that is tied to the history of Ireland. This linen is woven by Emblem Weavers, Wexford in a selection of rich, naturally inspired colours.
Available in 3 sizes, please see our size guide below for more information on which size is best for your room. The size pictured here is a 30cm diameter.
- All shades can be made for ceiling pendants or table/floor lamps, please ensure you choose the correct fitting when ordering.
- Mr Kite lampshades are made to order in Cork, Ireland.
- All lampshades are made using a a high quality flame retardant PVC.
- Each lampshade is made with an adaptor for UK fittings (29mm) which can be removed to fit a standard European ring-fitting (40mm) if required.
- Due to the nature of the pattern repeat on this fabric, the pattern size and placement on each shade may look slightly different to the photos listed.
- Recommended bulb: LED low energy bulb
Our Lampshades come in 3 different sizes. We know that it can be difficult to decide which size is best for your home so please have a look through this guide to help you make your choice.